External Applicant Timeline
- After you apply for an opportunity, you will receive a response within 48 business hours regarding your application. An e-mail will come from Asante.Employment@asante.org to the address provided on the application. To ensure that you receive a response, please add this e-mail address to your trusted senders.
- After reviewing your application, a recruiter will determine if your experience aligns with the qualifications for the opportunity. If you receive an e-mail that states you are not the right fit for a position, please do not be discouraged from applying for other positions you may be interested in or qualified for.
- If after reviewing your application the recruiter would like to set up a time for a phone interview, you will receive an e-mail and/or a phone call to schedule that appointment. You may also receive an e-mail asking for references if we do not have up-to-date references for you on file.
- During the phone interview, the recruiter will give you a timeline for a response to the interview. Depending on the position, hiring leader, and where other applicants are in process, the timeline will vary. You will receive a response regarding your phone interview by e-mail or phone.
- If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will be scheduled for an on-site interview. There may be several interviews for this stage, depending on the position and hiring leader. If you are selected for the position, the recruiter will make an offer and you will begin the onboarding process. If you are not selected for the position, you will receive a phone call from the recruiter, who will be able to assist you in applying for other positions at Asante or keep you in mind for future openings for the position for which you interviewed.
If you have any questions during the process, please feel free to contact the Asante Talent Acquisition Team at (541) 789-4757, toll-free at (800) 255-7862, or by e-mail at Asante.Employment@asante.org.
External Applicant FAQ
How do I find out about available positions?
All current open positions are listed on our career website: asante.org/Careers.
How do I apply for an opportunity?
All applications are submitted to our website. Browse for open positions at asante.org/Careers. Click on the position that interests you to open the online application.
Once you find a position that interests you, click the Apply Online link, which takes you to a log-in page. If you are applying for the first time, you will need to create a log-in. If you already have a log-in, enter your user name and password.
Can I bring in a résumé to Human Resources in person?
Because of our streamlined online process, you should upload your résumé when completing your online application. That way it is sent with your application to the hiring leader.
What if I don’t have a computer—can I do a paper application?
Unfortunately no. There is a kiosk available at each of the Human Resources offices in Medford (2635 Siskiyou Blvd.) and Grants Pass (490 SW Ramsey Avenue). You may also apply at the Job Council in both counties—1569 NE F Street in Grants Pass or 35 S Bartlett Street in Medford—or use the computers at a local library.
Are a résumé and cover letter required for all applications?
No, résumés and cover letters are not required. Your résumé can be parsed to help complete your application, and the recruiter may wish to review it.
If I need help with the online application, whom can I contact? • You can contact the Asante Talent Acquisition Team by phone at (541) 789-4757 or (800) 255-7862 or by e-mail at Asante.Employment@asante.org.
Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes. Please apply for all positions you are interested in and for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You do not need to create multiple applications. Simply log in with the user name and password you created and select the option to pull up your existing application. You can make any necessary edits or changes to your application prior to submitting it for the new position, or you can submit it without making any changes. You are limited to five applications until they have been reviewed; then you can apply for more opportunities.
Does Asante have internship opportunities?
Internships are generally handled by the school in which you are enrolled. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
What can I expect during the review and interview process?
Please see the External Applicant Timeline above for detailed information.
How long does a position stay open?
The opportunity will remain open until it is filled.
Can I see the status of my application?
If you register as a user of the system, you can log in at any time and view your application status. You will also be made aware of updates by e-mail or phone.
How long after applying can I expect to hear from a recruiter?
After you apply for a position, you will receive a response via e-mail within 48 hours. Please refer to the External Applicant Timeline above for a more detailed response about the process.
I submitted an application but have not gotten a response. What can I do?
You should receive an automated e-mail confirmation if your application was submitted online successfully. If you registered as a user, you can log in and check the status of your application. You may also contact the Asante Talent Acquisition Team by phone at (541) 789-4757 or (800) 255-7862 or by e-mail at Asante.Employment@asante.org with any additional concerns. Please check your e-mail spam/junk folder, as sometimes e-mails are routed there.
How often are jobs posted?
Opportunities are posted as often as there is a need. We post opportunities daily, so please check back often.
What if there are no positions currently posted that interest me? Can I be notified when certain opportunities are posted?
You may set up a search agent to notify you of opportunities that meet your needs and experience. You will need to log in to create a search agent. You will receive e-mail notifications when those positions are posted online.