Careers At Asante
Who Says You Can’t Have It All?
Are you looking for a fulfilling career in a great place to live? If you’re a healthcare professional, we’ve got exactly what you’re looking for. Asante is the largest healthcare provider in a nine-county region, serving more than 550,000 people in Southern Oregon and Northern California. We’re a not-for-profit organization that believes living in a smaller community shouldn’t mean giving up excellence in medical care.
You don’t have to sacrifice staying at the top of your profession in order to live in a beautiful place with the quality of life most people only dream about. We have modern facilities, advanced technology and an unwavering commitment to the community we all call home. Our hospitals are accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), which has some of the highest standards in healthcare
Our biggest asset is the people that work here. Every individual who brings a unique set of skills to the workplace brings us one step closer to providing our community with the absolute best in healthcare. If you’re in step with our values and are looking for a place where you can thrive, Asante might be the perfect career move for you.
We Like to Think Big
As a healthcare professional at Asante, you’ll have access to some of the best resources and technology available anywhere. For example, we are one of the few medical centers in the Pacific Northwest to offer the da Vinci Si Surgical System – a revolutionary tool that is changing the way the world thinks about surgery. We’ve invested in a 128-slice CT scanner, the newest generation in CT scan technology for more accurate imaging. We’ve maximized our ability to care for cancer patients by investing in TomoTherapy, one of the biggest innovations in the field of radiation therapy. Our Neuroscience team has access to the O-arm Multidimensional Imaging System for advanced neuroscience treatments.
Comprehensive Electronic Integration
Asante has partnered with Epic for our electronic health record. Epic is one of the world’s leading electronic health record (EHR) software systems. Epic EHR solutions are used in both the inpatient and outpatient care settings. In addition to allowing doctors to have access to all of the patient care information across organizations, Epic allows patients the opportunity to independently view their own health information. Patients can now take a more active role in their care. Doctors have more data available for an event of care that enhances their healthcare decision-making and eliminates redundant testing. In an effort to truly improve healthcare throughout the region, Asante has invited all of the providers in our service area to use the Epic system.
These are just a few examples of our commitment to excellence. We also understand that great technology is only as relevant as the people who put it to use. That’s why we invest in employee education, making sure that our team provides skilled and compassionate care. We foster excellence in clinical skills through ongoing trainings, seminars and opportunities for continuing education.
Lead by Example
We’d Rather Lead Than Follow
Our efforts to continually raise the standard of medical care in our region have generated national awards and recognition. We’re proud of our awards and what they say about our commitment to quality; but we’re even more proud of the dedicated employees in the Asante family who make it all possible. Here are just a few of the ways that we provide medical care that exceeds expectations:
We continually invest in new technology like the da Vinci Si Surgical platform, the O-Arm Mulitdimensional Imaging System, a 128-slice CT scanner, and the Tomotherapy® Hi-Art Treatment System.
With over 500 licensed beds at two beautifully designed, modern medical centers, we have plenty of room for accommodating employees, patients, and visitors. Each of our hospitals, medical centers, and partnerships demonstrates excellence in its own right including the following:
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Asante’s heart and vascular program is nationally recognized for providing outstanding cardiac care. We lead a regional rapid response team (STEMI) that has received national recognition for its dramatic reduction in death rates from heart attacks and serves as a model for programs around the country.
- For the third year in a row, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center has been named a 100 Top Hospital® by Truven Health Analytics™, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve the quality and cost of health care. Asante Rogue Regional is the only hospital in the state and among only 100 out of nearly 3,000 hospitals nationwide to achieve this mark of distinction.
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center has been recognized with the highest award from the American Heart Association for excellence in treating the most severe form of heart attacks with a Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center-Gold Plus quality achievement award, which recognizes the hospital’s groundbreaking STEMI (ST segment myocardial infarction) program.
- Primary Stroke Center accreditation by DNV
- Level III Trauma Center Emergency Department
- Level III-B Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center has been honored with the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Pathway to Excellence® re-designation, making it one of only 139 hospitals in the nation – and the only hospital in Oregon – with this distinction.
- Designated as a "Baby-Friendly" facility by the World Health Organization and UNICEF
- First hospital in Oregon to achieve the Pathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Commitment to Community
We Invest In Our Community by Investing in You
As a not-for-profit organization, we’re here to serve the community we call home.
Over 60 years ago, local farmers, business leaders, and physicians recognized that access to quality healthcare is a foundational element of any strong community.
Asante is a not-for-profit organization that continues to fulfill this original vision of keeping the region’s medical facilities on par with the quality of medical care you would expect in a metropolitan area. We have a long history of working directly with the community to deliver the best healthcare available. All of the individuals on the Asante Board of Directors live and work in our community. Through decades of service we’ve built a strong reputation for high-quality care, and we have a continued commitment to investing in highly qualified people, new technology, and modern facilities and medical technology.
On the frontlines, we provide our patients with compassionate care that comes from the heart. Together, we ensure that when people in our community need medical care, they can get exceptional care without going far from home.