- Asante Physician Partners
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Education & Fellowships
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. John Ordal is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Diseases. He earned his medical degree from the Stanford University School of Medicine and received specialty training at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and the University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Ordal joined Pulmonary Consultants and Sleep Specialists in July 1981 and maintains a full-time clinical practice in pulmonary medicine and sleep disorders. Dr. Ordal is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.