- Year joined staff:
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Sleep Medicine
Education & Fellowships
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, Undergraduate
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, Medical School
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, MBA
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, Neurology
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Providence Medical Center, Portland, OR, Internal Medicine
Dr. DeAndrea provides specialized neurological and sleep-related care to patients in Southern Oregon.
He earned his undergraduate, medical, and neurology residency degrees from Georgetown University in Washington, DC; his internal medicine internship at Providence Medical Center in Portland, Oregon; and his clinical neurophysiology fellowship and an MBA at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Dr. DeAndrea is a board-certified neurologist, sleep specialist, and clinical neurophysiologist, who has actively practiced in inpatient and outpatient settings in the Pacific Northwest for more than 20 years. He has a wealth of experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of nervous system disorders, including: transient ischemic attack and stroke; epilepsy and seizures; headaches and migraines; cognitive and memory disorders and dementia; movement disorders, tremors, and Parkinson’s; demyelinating and multiple sclerosis; peripheral nerve, muscle, and pain disorders; sleep apnea; restless leg syndrome; insomnia; and narcolepsy.
Dr. DeAndrea welcomes new patients with neurological and sleep-related concerns.
To make an appointment, please call (541) 789-5710.