Asante Service Location
- Asante Ashland Community Hospital
- Asante Physician Partners Clinic
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Debra Koutnik, MD, received her medical degree from the University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine. She completed her residency
in pediatrics at the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Koutnik studied graduate Neurobiology and Behavior at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York (1978-1983), and has a master’s degree in Applied Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, from Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR. She is board-certified in pediatrics.
- Provides medical diagnostic evaluations for children and adolescents with behavioral, school, and developmental problems
- Provides comprehensive management of chronic neurodevelopmental conditions
such as Autism Spectrum Disorders, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and Tourette’s Disorder
- Provides diagnosis and medical management of various health and behavioral issues such as Gender Dysphoria, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and other Anxiety Disorders
Dr. Koutnik enjoys hiking, exploring nature, constantly learning more about the world we live in, and is a huge fan of The Ashland Independent Film Festival.