Asante Service Location
- Asante Physician Partners Clinic
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Education & Fellowships
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington, Medical Degree
- University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Ellen Plummer, MD provides specialized hematology and oncology care to children and adolescents. She earned her medical degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington. She served her pediatric residency with the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, where she also completed her fellowship training in pediatric hematology and oncology.
Dr. Plummer’s medical training includes involvement in research efforts focused on treating childhood hematologic disorders and malignancies. She is passionate about providing excellent care for patients closer to their home and in improving quality of life for the whole family. Beyond the clinic, she enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, and spending time with her family and German Shorthair.
Dr. Plummer cares for pediatric patients with cancer and blood disorders in the hospital as both inpatients and outpatients.