- Asante Physician Partners
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Education & Fellowships
- Oregon Health Sciences University, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Naval Hospital Camp - Pendleton, California, Family Medicine
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, Texas, General Surgery
Rodney Pray, MD, provides comprehensive primary care to adults and children, with a special interest in minor surgical procedures, prompt evaluation and treatment, and timely appropriate referrals.
Dr. Pray is a board-certified family practitioner and former United States Navy physician. He earned his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine and completed an internship in general surgery at Wilford Hall Medical Center aboard Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. He served his residency in family medicine at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton.
As a Navy physician, Dr. Pray provided top-level care to deployed soldiers in Afghanistan and Kuwait and oversaw medical operations for a team of Navy clinicians. His experience involves caring for Navy families on base, including delivering babies and performing minor surgical procedures. Dr. Pray is a diplomate of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He welcomes new patients of all ages.
To make an appointment, call (541) 789-6460.