Asante Service Location
- Asante Physician Partners Clinic
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
- Occupational Health
- Physician Assistant
Lucy Pylkki, PA-C graduated from Stanford University's Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program in 1985. She practiced Emergency Medicine in the San Francisco Bay Area for 6 years before moving to Medford. In 1992 she joined Asante Occupational Health where she practices all aspects of Occupational Medicine including DOT, Fit for Duty, Pre-Placement, Fire Fighter physicals and On the Job injury care and claims management. She also is the Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Coordinator which includes evaluating and monitoring body fluid exposures, tracking OSHA required vaccinations (Hepatitis B) and providing education for employers as requested.
- Active Medical Staff member of Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, and Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
- NCCPA certified(National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants)
- American Academy of Physician Assistant since 1986
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants since 1991
- Current certification in BLS and past certification in ACLS.