Children's Miracle Network
The Asante Foundation is proud to support the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN). Since 1988, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center has served as the Children's Miracle Network hospital for Southern Oregon and Northern California. As one of only 170 Children’s Miracle Network hospitals in the United States, Rogue Regional goes beyond the basic requirements, providing:
- The only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)between Redding and Eugene
- The only pediatric oncologist between Sacramento and Eugene
- The Emergency department is the referral center for pediatric traumas in southern Oregon and northern California, seeing more than 6,400 pediatric trauma patients in 2008.
- The only dedicated Pediatrics department with staff specially trained to care for our young patients
- The only Maternal Fetal Clinic in our region
- CMN hospitals must be non-profit, and have both a NICU and a dedicated Pediatrics department.
Children’s Miracle Network is an alliance of 170 premier non-profit hospitals providing pediatric care. Together these hospitals treat 17 million children annually for every imaginable disease or condition and impact the lives of more children than any other children’s organization in the world.
The Asante Foundation promotes a variety of programs and activities designed to support the Children’s Miracle Network.