Your Rights Regarding Your Medical Records
The federal privacy regulations give you many rights regarding your medical records. They include:
- The right to an accounting of certain disclosures of your medical information in the six years prior to the date of your request.
- The right to inspect and obtain a copy of your medical information.
- The right to receive confidential communications of your medical information by an alternative location.
- The right to request an amendment to your medical record.
- The right to submit a complaint to this hospital about how your medical information is used or disclosed.
To receive a copy of your medical record, print and complete the authorization form linked below. Fax, mail or deliver the completed form to the hospital or facility where you received service. For other questions about medical records, call the phone number below at the location where you received service.
Authorization to Release/Disclose Protected Health Information — English
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Phone: (541) 789-6247
Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Medical Records Department, 2825 East Barnett Rd., Medford, OR 97520
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
Phone: (541) 472-7130
Medical Records, , 500 SW Ramsey Ave., Grants Pass, OR 97527