When the end of life is near, Hospice Care guides families through the dying process with compassion and dignity. We make it possible for a loved one to remain at home in the last days by teaching family members how to provide necessary care and comfort. Our Hospice team offers emotional, social, spiritual and physical support for the whole family.
Hospice services are available 24 hours a day,and they include:
- a Hospice doctor who works with your family doctor
- skilled nurses specializing in pain management
- home health aides
- medical social workers to help with emotional, legal and financial concerns
- spiritual support
- instruction and supervision for family caregivers
- medical equipment, supplies and medications
- respite and support services by trained volunteers
- short-term inpatient care to manage symptoms or relieve caregivers
For more information, talk with your primary care doctor or call us today.
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center