National Recognition for Award-Winning Heart Care
At Asante the most important thing we do is ensure that our heart patients have the most advanced and compassionate care possible. Our dedication to providing comprehensive and expert cardiovascular care has been recognized by the American Heart Association, the Journal of Cardiology, and others. We’re proud of these awards, but mostly we’re proud of the care we provide.
- American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines®–Stroke in 2012
- American Heart Association Mission Lifeline Recognition for Heart Attack Care Performance Achievement Award in 2012
- American Heart Association’s ACTION Registry®–GWTG Award for Coronary Artery Disease: Gold Status in 2008 to 2012 and Platinum Status in 2011
- Acumentra Health Hospital Quality Awards for Excellent Care: High Performance (95 percent) on Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP) and Heart Failure Measures in 2010 and 2011
- In 2007 the STEMI program (formerly titled ASSET) was recognized for excellence by the American Journal of Cardiology