Asante Urgent Care White City
JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL!
$40 sports physicals, walk-ins welcome!
–On-site lab and x-ray–
Who works at Asante Urgent Care?
Physicians and nurse practitioners who specialize in rapid diagnosis and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions.
Forms of payment accepted
All forms of payment, including Oregon Health Plan
Why urgent care?
- Easy access to providers, laboratory and X-ray services
- Shorter wait times than the Emergency Department
- More affordable cost than the Emergency Department
- Readily accessible electronic health records from your Asante health care provider
When to go to urgent care
The clinic sees patients with non-life-threatening illness and injury, including:
- Respiratory illness
- Minor eye injuries
- Cold or flu symptoms (earache, cough, sore throat)
- Skin rashes or minor burns
- Broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Seasonal allergies