Phone (541) 789-CARE 
Urgent Care Service
Who works at Asante Urgent Care?
Physicians and nurse practitioners who specialize in rapid diagnosis and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions.
Forms of payment accepted
All forms of payment, including Oregon Health Plan
In front of Black Oak Medical Plaza, located at Black Oak Drive and Siskiyou Boulevard
Why urgent care?
- Easy access to providers, laboratory and X-ray services
- Shorter wait times than the Emergency Department
- More affordable cost than the Emergency Department
- Readily accessible electronic health records from your Asante health care provider
When to go to urgent care
The clinic sees patients with non-life-threatening illness and injury, including:
- Respiratory illness
- Minor eye injuries
- Cold or flu symptoms (earache, cough, sore throat)
- Skin rashes or minor burns
- Broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Seasonal allergies