This drive-thru testing site is open to anyone who needs a COVID-19 test. Results are available in 1-14 days, depending on priority. A referral from your doctor is required to ensure you receive the care you need.
- COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients can only be performed at our collection sites. Patients without symptoms may also get tested if there is a known exposure to a COVID-positive person.
- COVID-19 symptoms that may occur 2-14 days after exposure to the virus include coughing and shortness of breath, or at least two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle or body aches, headache, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Please do NOT present to an Asante hospital or clinic to have a diagnostic COVID-19 test.
How to get results
Your results will be available soonest through your MyChart account. If you don't have one yet, sign up for a free MyChart account.
If you are positive, you should receive a call from your medical provider’s office or from the county public health department. Do not call our laboratory, as employees are not allowed to give results directly to patients.
Additional laboratory services
A referral from your doctor is required.
- Laboratory work for patients who have COVID-19 symptoms or had a positive COVID-19 test within the last 20 days.
- Respiratory tests (flu, strep, respiratory panels, etc.)
How to get care
- Friday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve): 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day): Closed
- Friday, Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve): 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day): 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.