Asante’s audited financial statements are made available as part of our commitment to transparency and to sharing information with the community.
Our fiscal year is October 1 through September 30. For fiscal year 2019, Asante generated $981.1 million in revenue and $943.1 million in operating expenses.
- Employee salaries and benefits paid are $525.4 million annually — that’s $1.4 million each day
- Supplies, services and professional fees paid to local vendors are $271.7 million annually — that’s $744,000 each day
- Asante pays annual city and county property taxes of $485,000.
Care for the underserved
In 2019, Asante provided $72.2 million in charitable care and local community health benefits, including medical care for low income people and behavioral health services. This includes cost of charges forgone:
- Charity care services = $7,768,000
- Medicaid services, net of reimbursement = $58,938,000
- Other public services = $5,488,000
See our most recent Community Benefits Report here.