About this provider
I am currently only accepting new sports medicine patients.
My passion for sports medicine developed from learning how the body moves and works. I have grown as a musculoskeletal specialist through my fascination with physiology. Seeing how the body works allows us to make it better, and it has been through my work in other areas of medicine and movement that I have been able to bring additional skills to my practice. Having worked in personal training, athletic training, physical therapy and radiology, I have been able to bring these skills to my medical training and profession.
No matter a patient's athlete status, my goal is to always work with patients in meeting their performance goals. My training and skills in musculoskeletal medicine allow me to focus on a comprehensive and even approach to patient's concerns and their goals.
- Provides primary and preventive care to adults and children
- Evaluates and treats acute illness and injuries
- Provides care surrounding concussions and concussion management
- Preventive care with sports participation physicals, young athlete participation and cardiovascular risk assessment
- Manages chronic conditions with a special interest in holistic and athletic health
- Therapeutics with ultrasound-guided injections and non-operative musculoskeletal treatments
Dr. Hallows is committed to caring for patients of all ages and has specialized training in treating young athletes. Outside the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and pets, and pursues a wide variety of interests including sports, the outdoors, weight lifting, cooking, home brewing, painting, woodworking, international travel and free-solo hammocking.