View Additional Content In This Section
Nancy O'Neal, MD, FACS
About this provider
Nancy O’Neal, MD, earned her medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, where she also served her residency through Parkland Memorial Hospital. Dr. O’Neal spent two years doing oncology research looking at genetic abnormalities in breast cancers. She is a board-certified general surgeon with a special interest and expertise in treating diseases of the breast, both benign and malignant.
- Provides advanced surgical care for a variety of breast problems and conditions, with a special interest in breast cancer treatment.
- Performs surgery consultations with patients and their families.
- Offers high-risk surveillance for patients at increased risk for breast cancer.
Dr. O’Neal is committed to providing skilled care to every patient. Outside of work, she enjoys skiing, rowing, cycling and playing with her English cocker spaniels.
Education and training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, MD
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, General Surgery
Dr. O'Neal is board-certified in General Surgery. She is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons, and is a member of the Society of Surgical Oncology and the American Society of Breast Surgeons.