View Additional Content In This Section
Annette Stevenson, FNP
About this Provider
Annette Stevenson, FNP, earned her master’s degree in nursing from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Kaplan University in Davenport, Iowa, as well as an associate degree in nursing from Central Arizona College in Coolidge, Arizona. Annette is a certified family nurse practitioner.
- Provides primary and preventive care to adults and children
- Evaluates and treats acute illnes
- Manages chronic conditions
Annette provides compassionate, skilled and dependable care to patients of all ages. Outside the office, she enjoys her children, pets and outdoor sports. She provides quality health care to the community right here in Southern Oregon.
Education and Training
- Grand Canyon University, Master's Degree in Nursing
- Kaplan University, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Central Arizona College, Associates Degree in Nursing