View Additional Content In This Section
Bri Wright, FNP
About this Provider
Brianna Wright earned her master’s and bachelor’s degrees in nursing from Oregon Health & Science University in Portland. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in biblical and theological studies from Bethany University in Scotts Valley, California. She is a certified family nurse practitioner.
- Provides specialized care for urological health concerns
- Evaluates and treats acute and chronic urology conditions
- Works closely with urologists and surgeons to deliver advanced care
Bri delivers skilled and compassionate care to all patients. Outside the office she enjoys running, cycling, backpacking, climbing, surfing, writing and serving the youth center at her church.
Education and Training
- Oregon Health & Science University, Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Oregon Health & Science University, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Bethany University, Biblical and Theological Studies