View Additional Content In This Section
Colleen Lennard, MD, MPH
About this provider
Colleen Lennard, MD, earned her medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her surgical internship at Brooke Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston, Texas, and her otolaryngology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., where she also completed a research fellowship. Dr. Lennard holds an additional master’s degree in public health from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. She is board-certified in otolaryngology.
- Evaluates and treats acute and chronic conditions related to the ears, nose and throat
- Performs delicate surgery of the head, throat and neck
- Works closely with primary care providers to deliver comprehensive medical care
Dr. Lennard is a highly skilled physician and enjoys improving her patients’ quality of life with advanced therapies.
Education and training
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine, MD
- University of Massachusetts, MPH Public Health
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Surgery
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Otolaryngology
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center