View Additional Content In This Section
Baha Obaidat, MD
About this Provider
Baha Obaidat, MD, earned his medical degree from Jordan University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Medicine in Irbid, Jordan. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Obaidat also completed a fellowship in pulmonology and critical care medicine at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is board-certified in pulmonary disease and internal medicine.
- Provides diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disorders
- Manages complex and chronic pulmonary/critical care conditions
- Highly skilled, same-day pulmonary procedures
Dr. Obaidat is committed to providing skilled and compassionate care to patients with lung and bronchial disorders in addition to critically ill patients in the ICU. Outside the office, he enjoys swimming, hiking and cooking.
Education and Training
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, M.D.
- Tufts University/New England Medical Center, Internal medicine
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Pulmonology and critical care medicine