View Additional Content In This Section
Nicole Roth, MD
I want my patients to drive the visit. They get to decide what they want for their health care. My goal is to be open, nonjudgmental and leave as much control as possible in their hands.
About this Provider
Dr. Roth is committed to treating every patient with compassion and dignity. She is an advocate for delivering high quality health care to underserved communities.
- Obstetric and women's health care
- Labor and delivery (including cesarean)
- Prenatal and newborn care
- Primary and preventive care to adults and children
- Evaluates and treats chronic and acute conditions
- Provides LGBTQ care
Outside the office, Dr. Roth is involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism, a living history group that studies and recreates history of the Middle Ages. She also enjoys horseback riding, traveling and spending time with her husband and two Siberian cats, Morpheus and Pandora.
Education and Training
- University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Medicine
- University of Washington Family Medicine Residency, Harborview Medical Center, Family Medicine
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Rural Family Medicine with OB