View Additional Content In This Section
Derek Flack, DO
About this Provider
Dr. Flack, DO, is a compassionate provider for patients of all ages, with a special interest in pediatrics and women’s health.
- Provides primary and preventive care to adults and children.
- Manages chronic and complex conditions.
- Evaluates and treats acute illness and minor injuries.
Outside the office, he enjoys spending time with family, playing sports, scouting, fishing and kayaking, cooking and getting involved in his church.
Education and Training
- Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Unity Point Family Medicine Clinic through the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois, Family Practice
Dr. Flack is board-certified in family medicine.