View Additional Content In This Section
David Tullar, PA-C
About this provider
David is dedicated to providing advanced care to patients of all ages. He has a special interest in evaluating and treating neurological concerns such as headaches, dementia, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Evaluating and treating patients with neurological health issues
- Treating headaches, dementia and movement disorders
Note: David is accepting new patients in Grants Pass, but is not currently accepting new patients in Medford.
Education and training
- University of Nebraska School of Medicine, MS Physician Assistant Studies
- Oregon Health & Science University, BS Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Oregon in Eugene, BS Psychology and Biology
David is a certified physician assistant with specialized expertise in neurology.