View Additional Content In This Section
Carla Cochran, FNP-C
About this Provider
Carla is a certified family nurse practitioner with an additional, specialized certification in adult gerontological acute care. She is committed to serving her patients with personalized and compassionate care.
- Provides diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disorders.
- Manages complex and chronic pulmonary/critical care conditions.
- Works closely with pulmonary physicians and surgeons to deliver comprehensive care.
Outside the office, Carla enjoys spending time with family and has a passion for the natural beauties travel can offer.
Education and Training
- Maryville University, Master of Science in Nursing
- East Central University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Carla Cochran, FNP-C is board certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.