View Additional Content In This Section
Derrick Blanchard, PA-C
About this Provider
Derrick Blanchard is a certified physician assistant who is committed to delivering knowledgeable, compassionate care to all patients.
- Provides a full spectrum of care for orthopedic patients.
- Performs musculoskeletal and sports medicine evaluations.
- Works closely with orthopedic surgeons to coordinate surgical care and recovery.
Outside the office, he enjoys disc golf, basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting and spending time with family.
Education and Training
- Touro University Nevada, MS Physician Assistant Studies
- Brigham Young University, BS Exercise Physiology