View Additional Content In This Section
Carrie Hayes, PA-C
About this provider
Carrie Hayes is a certified physician assistant with special interests in ultrasound, global health, education and mentorship. She brings a wealth of experience from her time with Baylor College of Medicine/Ben Taub General Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital and Stanford Healthcare.
Areas of expertise
- Interventional oncology.
- Interventional pain management.
- Women’s health.
- Men’s health.
- Peripheral artery disease.
- Peripheral venous disease.
- Deep vein thrombosis & pulmonary embolism.
- Image-guided procedures.
Education and training
- Duke University School of Medicine, MHS Physician Assistant
- North Carolina State University, BS Animal Science
- Pitt Community College, AS Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers: Adult, Infant & Child
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer: Abdomen, OB/GYN