Learn about pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Enhance your knowledge about wound identification and host factors
- Receive valuable information about debriding
- Get up-to-date information about best practices and types of wound dressings and bandaging tips
- Participate in a wound vac practical
- Tour the hyperbaric oxygen chamber and learn about advanced modalities in care
Choose what topics and stations meet your professional needs and interests!
Open to all medical professionals. Participation is available for no cost.
Completing all hands-on stations will take approximately 90 minutes.