Registration and refund terms
- Upon receipt and approval of your registration request and payment, we will send a confirmation of your registration.
- Prepayment is required before you are registered in a class. Some classes are limited in size. If the class is full, you will receive a refund or the option to transfer to another class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. If we are unable to accommodate your registration due to cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event that you must cancel your registration, a written notice must be received 14 days before the class starts. You will receive a refund minus a processing fee. Please refer to the class brochure for specific cancellation terms.
- No refunds will be given for any class after it has begun.
- By enrolling, you agree to accept and follow these policies and those indicated in the course materials.
- If you have any questions regarding your registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates and corrections
We reserve the right to update, revise or otherwise change these terms at any time.