eCheck-In before your appointment with MyChart
eCheck-In lets you verify your health and insurance info up to 24 hours before your appointment to save time and increase the safety of your visit. eCheck-In is one of many ways that Asante has designed to make your visit safer and more convenient. By using eCheck-In, you can decrease your wait time in clinic and significantly decrease any person to person or surface contact usually required during check-in.
With eCheck-In you can review and update your:
- Address and contact information
- Insurance coverages
- Current health issues
- Payment info (and pay any outstanding balances from previous visits)
- Complete clinic questionnaires (for some areas)
- Sign forms/consents
How to eCheck-In for an appointment
You must have a free MyChart account to eCheck-In. Users can eCheck-In by signing into MyChart with their computer or by opening the MyChart mobile app.
View eCheck-in Guide
Sign in to MyChart to eCheck-In
Log in using your computer or use your MyChart app.
For the best experience, use the MyChart Mobile App
What you need
- A mobile Android or Apple device with a camera and microphone.
- An active Asante MyChart account.
- The MyChart mobile app: