View wait times and save your spot in line at most walk-in locations
You can now search for locations, check wait times and even save your spot in line from your mobile device or browser with Find Care Now in MyChart.
Once you choose a walk-in location with Find Care Now, you can let us know you are on your way and complete most patient registration materials. That means a shorter wait time for you and a faster check-in experience when you arrive.
If you let us know you are coming, your spot in line is saved on the waiting list. Once you arrive, open your MyChart app to let us know you've arrived. You can then check in at the front desk.
- The current wait time is an estimated wait time before a person sees a provider. It is based on recent patient activity (how many patients are being treated and the severity of their illness or injury) and is subject to change.
- Your place in line for care is determined by when you notified us that you were coming. You may experience having to wait in line at registration when you arrive, but you will be prioritized after check-in is complete.
Asante locations available in Find Care Now
- All Imaging locations (X-rays only)
- Asante Urgent Care - Grants Pass
- Most Asante Lab locations in Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland and White City
How to access Find Care Now
You must have an Asante MyChart account to use Find Care Now. The Find Care Now button is available on the home screen of MyChart.
Sign in to MyChart to start using Find Care Now
Log in using your computer or use your MyChart app.
For the best experience, use the MyChart Mobile App
What you need
- A mobile Android or Apple device.
- An active Asante MyChart account.
- The MyChart mobile app: