Watch your step at Asante Imaging-Murphy
You’ll see a bit of a mess in front of Asante Imaging-Murphy until mid-January while crews work to rebuild a delivery ramp to make way for the new pavilion at Asante Rogue Regional.
A temporary pathway has been created for patients and employees to walk around the construction safely.
Valet has been moved to the south side of Imaging. Patients can pull up along the sidewalk to drop off their cars. A special walkway has been paved from the valet area to the front of Imaging for patients to use.
The RVTD bus stop has been moved north down Murphy Road.
Scaffolding is part of Emergency Department expansion
Expanding the Emergency Department at Asante Rogue Regional is requiring some major scaffolding that reaches to the ground floor — right in front of the entrance to the Rambling Rogue Café.
The scaffolding allows crews to work in the atrium to build a protective wall behind the curved glass on the first floor near the lobby. That curved glass will eventually become the east wall of the Emergency Department.
Meanwhile, the Asante Rogue Regional kitchen is being remodeled to expand its capacity in order to serve the pavilion when it's finished. The remodeling started Oct. 26.
How to access the Emergency Department
Work to expand the Emergency Department means you can enter the ED only from its outside doors for the next few months. Our staff at the ED entrance will help direct you. Here's what to do:
- There is no parking there, so drop off your loved one and park your car in a designated area.
- Use our 24/7 shuttle to get back to the ED.
- If you're alone and in distress, leave your car at the ED entrance and we'll park it for you.
Asante provides free shuttle service
Asante provides free shuttle service 24/7 at the hospital from the P2 parking garage near the Smullin Center to Entrance B and the Emergency Department. They run every 5 to 10 minutes. Read more here.
Hospital entrance moves
Our main entrance has moved to the south side of the hospital, off Barnett Road.
Here's what you need to know:
- Use Entrance B, off East Barnett Road, for admitting, cashier, the front desk and free valet services.
- Free valet service is available at Entrance B from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If you wish to self-park, use the P2 parking garage near the Smullin Center. Shuttles run every 10 minutes between the parking garage, the Emergency Department and Entrance B, 24/7.
Click here for a parking map.