Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center Shuttle Service
Asante is providing free shuttle service at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center for patients and visitors as we launch construction of a six-story patient pavilion on the north side of campus to better serve our community. Construction requires moving the main entrance to the south side of the hospital. The new main entrance is off East Barnett Road and is called Hospital Entrance B.
- Shuttles run 24/7 to transport patients and visitors from the Smullin Center to Hospital Entrance B and the Emergency Department. They will depart about every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Shuttles also will transport staff to and from the P1 parking garage after hours when needed.
- There will be no screening at the time of boarding. Shuttles will have seats clearly marked to exclude every other seat, creating at least 3 feet of space between passengers.
- Shuttles will travel with windows open when weather permits.
- Passengers will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask before boarding. (N95 may be acceptable during wildfire season.)
- Patients will be seated first.
- The interior of the shuttle will be sanitized at the top of every hour.
- Service animals will not be allowed on shuttle with other patients. Alternative transportation will be arranged.
- For families with children under 2 who cannot mask, shuttle drivers will ensure one empty row in front and one empty row behind. Parents may sit next to small children.
- All riders will wear mask for the entire ride.