What is the DAISY Award?
The DAISY Award is an international program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses every day. Asante is proud to be a DAISY Award Partner, recognizing one of our nurses with this special honor every three months.
To find out more about the program, including the list of partners, please go to daisyfoundation.org.
To recognize a nurse who:
- Made you more comfortable
- Helped you understand your care
- Provided compassionate care
- Made a difference during your stay
- Included you in your care
- Exceeded your expectations
- Anticipated your needs
- Eased your fears
- Made a lasting impression
A nurse may also be nominated by any fellow staff member observing a nurse doing any of the above.