Asante social media guideline
Community participation is welcomed on Asante-sponsored sites, which may include blogs, online feedback forms or social media sites, including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. In adherence to Asante corporate values, we request that all material (comments, video, pictures and other posted content: "Material") be of a courteous and respectful nature. Material that could be interpreted as profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable is not acceptable. These online venues often create opportunities to debate, discuss or profess one's opinion of an issue; while encouraged, users are to engage in such exchanges with mutual respect for others' opinions.
For the privacy of users and their families, please be advised that all postings to Asante-sponsored sites will be publicly available on the Internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet.
By posting material to Asante-sponsored sites as outlined above, users give Asante the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any material you provide, which includes using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to: displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and publishing your submission. Asante reserves the right to review all material before it is posted, and to edit material to preserve readability and accessibility for other users.
Asante further reserves the right to reject or remove material for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the material violates this policy, to determine in its sole discretion which submissions meet its qualifications for posting, and to remove material for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the materials violate these Terms and Conditions. Any submissions that fail to follow these Terms and Conditions in any way or are otherwise deemed irrelevant will be rejected.
We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time to address issues that may arise, changes in our operations or the law.
In posting material on Asante-sponsored sites, you agree not to:
- Post material that Asante determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in your material.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Asante or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that promotes or advertises any product or service that is not officially sponsored by Asante. Before posting this type of material, approval must be obtained from the Asante Communications & Marketing Department.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute "spam" via the Asante-sponsored sites.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting material.
- Post material under multiple names or using another person's name.
- Post material that violates the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The Asante reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Ban future content from people who repeatedly violate our Terms and Conditions. We may affect such bans by refusing content from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means as necessary.
- Remove or edit content at any time, whether or not they violate these Terms and Conditions.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Asante, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments,causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on the Asante-sponsored sites.
By posting content of any kind on an Asante-sponsored site, the user hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions set forth above.