Guide to your cancer journey
Discover resources to navigate your cancer journey, including treatment options, managing potential side effects, coping with cancer emotionally, support groups, phone apps, phone numbers, a glossary of terms and more.
Advanced technology and compassionate care — all in one place
We know a diagnosis of cancer can be a frightening and confusing time for both you and your family. That’s why our two cancer centers were built with your care and convenience in mind.
The new Mary and Dick Heimann Cancer Center in Medford and the expanded Helen K. Spears Cancer Center in Grants Pass offer comprehensive, compassionate care and the latest in diagnostic and treatment technology — all under one roof for the first time.
- On-site PET/CT imaging services to aid precise and effective treatment.
- Top-of-the-line radiation oncology technology whose precision protects healthy tissue and means fewer, faster treatments.
- Infusion bays with comfortable chairs, expansive views, high-speed WiFi and room for a visitor.
- Sophisticated video conferencing capabilities to meet with all members of your care team, including outside specialists.
- Wrap-around services, including an expanded nurse navigator program to guide patients through each step of their treatment, pain and symptom management, rehabilitation, nutrition and support groups, oncological massage and a wig library.
Asante is nationally-recognized for excellence in cancer treatment.
Our cancer centers
3011 E. Barnett Road
Medford, OR 97504
510 SW Ramsey Ave.
Grants Pass, OR 97527