Comprehensive Cancer Care
When someone close to your heart is facing the fight of their life with cancer, you want the best available care in one place, close to home. The Helen K. Spears Cancer Center on the campus of Asante Three Rivers Medical Center is a 35,000-square-foot outpatient cancer treatment facility for one-stop patient convenience, including radiation therapy, infusion, lab and pharmacy services. With over 80% of cancer treatment consisting of outpatient care, the recently expanded Spears Cancer Center lessens the amount of time and travel needed to receive lifesaving care in Josephine County.
- Asante Hematology Oncology Clinics with care provided by Hematology Oncology Associates physicians.
- Supportive services such as nurse navigation, social workers, dietitians and more.
- A 34-bay infusion center on the second floor.
- Comprehensive Radiation Oncology services.
- Diagnostic computerized tomography (CT) scanner.
- Dedicated oncology pharmacy services.
- On-site lab services and pharmacy.
The Spears Cancer Center exists because of philanthropy
Additional donations are always welcome, and they help the Asante Foundation in its efforts to raise the additional funds necessary for expansion projects to continue. To learn more about donations, please call Asante Foundation at (541) 789-5025.
Contact info and directions
Spears Cancer Center
510 SW Ramsey Ave.
Grants Pass, OR 97527
Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday-Friday