Asante Urgent Care
Asante Urgent Care provides convenient and affordable access to quality health care.
At Asante, our attention to detail and commitment to patient care and satisfaction ensure that patients with urgent medical needs receive the best medical expertise days, nights, weekends and most holidays.
Asante Urgent Care has convenient locations in Grants Pass, Medford and White City.
What is Urgent Care and When Should You Use It?
Examples of non-life threatening symptoms
- Respiratory illnesses
- Minor eye injuries
- Cold or flu symptoms: earaches, cough, sore throat
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Minor burns
- Laceration repairs
- Urinary tract infections
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please visit the Emergency Department or dial 9-1-1
- Chest pain
- Numbness in face, arm, or leg
- Severe shortness of breath
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- High fever with stiff neck, mental confusion, or trouble breathing
- Wound that won’t stop bleeding
- Head injury with loss of consciousness
- Babies under three months old with fever
Who works at Asante Urgent Care?
Physicians and nurse practitioners who specialize in rapid diagnosis and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions.
Forms of payment accepted
All forms of payment, including Oregon Health Plan