Our telehealth services empower you to meet with a provider using your Asante MyChart mobile app for non-emergency and minor medical issues.
Please choose one of our video visit services below to get started.
Safely and conveniently get care for minor health problems when you need it.
New and existing patients may use a mobile device to get care for:
- Mild COVID-19 symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, congestion or fever
- Flu-like symptoms
- Pink eye
- Skin rash
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections (females 13 years & older only)
- Vomiting/diarrhea (without abdominal pain)
Primary and Specialty Care
Chat with your health care team virtually at a prescheduled time.
Existing patients may use a smartphone or tablet to schedule a video visit for most services including:
- Routine medical needs
- New ailments such as an infection, cold or flu symptoms
- Treatment of ongoing or recurring conditions
- Specialty consultations
- Remote monitoring for disease management
- Postoperative follow-ups